- fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans
- low or no down payment programs
- first-time home buyer programs
Runner-up Best Financial Advisor - Cody Mauck
Runner-Up Best Bank Teller - Shae Rodriguez
Runner-Up Best Place to Work
Runner-Up Best Bank
- First State Bank of Central Texas: Friendly style banking Since 1909. Located at 207 N. Main Street in Elgin. (512) 285-3405. Online Banking. 24 Hour hot-line telephone banking. 31 branch locations.
A Strong History!
A Bright Future!
Extraordinary Client Service!
We Support The Following in Elgin and Bastrop County:
Bastrop County Women's Shelter.
Elgin ISD Education Foundation.
Elgin Youth Sports, i.e., Baseball, Basketball,
Passport Elgin (Hosting Students For a Day To
Learn About Business Life).
Elgin Volunteer Fire Department.
McDade Watermelon Festival.
Coupland ISD Fall Festival.
Down Home Ranch.
President and Board of
Directors for the Bastrop County
Readers Choice Awards - 1st Place
- Frontier Bank: Big bank conveniences, small town service. Personal checking, business checking, savings / CD's, lending. Located at 1213 Hwy 290 in Elgin. (512) 281-1500 Hours: M-F 9 - 6 p.m. and Saturday drive thru: 9 a.m. til noon. "Know-You-By-Your-First-Name-Banking!" Voted best bank by Elginites. Please compare your bank fees and services to those offered by Frontier Bank. You WILL see a difference.
Back row: Kelli McCall, VP, Lending
Danyse Crowder, SVP and Senior Operations Officer
Rebekah Altmiller, VP and Cashier
Front row: Vicki Dumbeck, EVP, Lending
Elaine Martin, President and CEO
Wanda Rucke, VP and Bastrop Bank Manager
Cole Bolton, VP, Commercial Lending
April Wood Best Bank Teller
Elaine Martin Runner-Up Best Boss