- fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans
- low or no down payment programs
- first-time home buyer programs
Runner-up Best Financial Advisor - Cody Mauck
Runner-Up Best Bank Teller - Shae Rodriguez
Runner-Up Best Place to Work
Runner-Up Best Bank
- First State Bank of Central Texas: Friendly style banking Since 1909. Located at 207 N. Main Street in Elgin. (512) 285-3405. Online Banking. 24 Hour hot-line telephone banking. 31 branch locations.
A Strong History!
A Bright Future!
Extraordinary Client Service!
We Support The Following in Elgin and Bastrop County:
Bastrop County Women's Shelter.
Elgin ISD Education Foundation.
Elgin Youth Sports, i.e., Baseball, Basketball,
Passport Elgin (Hosting Students For a Day To
Learn About Business Life).
Elgin Volunteer Fire Department.
McDade Watermelon Festival.
Coupland ISD Fall Festival.
Down Home Ranch.
Tim Craig - President and Board of
Directors for the Bastrop County
Readers Choice Awards - 1st Place
- Frontier Bank: Big bank conveniences, small town service. Personal checking, business checking, savings / CD's, lending. Located at 1213 Hwy 290 in Elgin. (512) 281-1500 Hours: M-F 9 - 6 p.m. and Saturday drive thru: 9 a.m. til noon. "Know-You-By-Your-First-Name-Banking!" Voted best bank by Elginites. Please compare your bank fees and services to those offered by Frontier Bank. You WILL see a difference.
Back row: Kelli McCall, VP, Lending
Danyse Crowder, SVP and Senior Operations Officer
Rebekah Altmiller, VP and Cashier
Front row: Vicki Dumbeck, EVP, Lending
Elaine Martin, President and CEO
Wanda Rucke, VP and Bastrop Bank Manager
Cole Bolton, VP, Commercial Lending
April Wood Best Bank Teller
Elaine Martin Runner-Up Best Boss