Click above for Visitor's Guide!
Click Brochure Bellow to see more
New Location - 1209 Linden Street, Bldg. 1
Bastrop Community Senior Center
Serving Bastrop County
Come join us for Fun, Laughter and Friends!
Art in Bastrop
Business in Bastrop and Surrounding Areas Below
- A Beautiful Exchange: 119 East 2nd Street - Elgin, Texas
- Air Conditioning Service and Repair:
- Sames Bastrop: Rene Rodriguez
- Computer Repair/Services:
- Pain Specialist of Austin:
- Karen English, MD: Board certified PEDIATRICIAN. Friendly office staff right here in Elgin. Located at 218 West US Hwy 290, Elgin, Texas 78621, (512) 281-1900. Won Best Doctor in Elgin Couriers Reader's Choice Awards in 2014. Same day sick appointments. Well baby, child and adolescent care. On-site lab. Rapid flu and strep testing. Immunizations. OAE hearing screenings for infants and children. Self pay discounts. Accepting all major insurances. M-F 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. with 24 hour call coverage. elginpediatrics.com.
- Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sat - Sun 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Owner: David Glass 1
1155 Dildy Dr Elgin, TX 78621
- Funeral Home/Funeral Service:
- Insurance/Aseguranza: Bastrop
- Jimmie's Well Service: Bastrop:
- Liza Janes: 918 Main Street, Bastrop, Texas 78602, 512.321.2910
Mueller, Inc., manufacturer and supplier of high quality metal building and roofing components, welcomes Hill Country residents to our Bastrop location. We offer a variety of metal building materials including: pre-fabricated metal buildings, do it yourself backyard buildings and greenhouses, and residential metal roofing.
Mueller has been manufacturing steel products in Texas for over 75 years!
- Milton's Fine Furniture - Smithville:
Parobek Plumbing: 512-303-4502. Residential & commercial plumbing services. Charlie Parobek, Owner: Lic. #M17953. Water heater sales and service, drain cleaning, remodeling, new construction repairs, water lines installed, gas and water leaks. All Work Guaranteed.
Up front pricing.
Eva Mae's - 313 N. Main Street Elgin Texas - 512.285.6553
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Elgin's first soul food restaurant is more than just the typical- Enjoy oxtails and adult spirits while unwinding listening to live music. A social place!
- Bastrop Veterinary Hospital: Established in 1979, Bastrop Veterinary (and emergency) Hospital is committed to bringing your pet the best, professional health care available in the area. Large and small animal services. For more information and map click on links below. Come visit us at 2900 Highway 95 North in Bastrop or call at (512) 303-6969. Jeff Schroeder, Darren Weiss, Heidi Moore, Bonnie Cox and Christina Behrends... D.V.M's.
When is the last time you saw your pet's teeth? As owners we get caught up in daily life and sometimes forget to check up on our fuzzy friends. Periodontal disease affects over 65% of our patients. Often what you see is only a small portion of the extent of your pet's dental disease. Here are several signs of dental disease:
* Bad Breath
* Loose or discolored teeth
* Redness or bleeding of gums
* Teeth covered in tartar
* Discomfort when you touch mouth area
* Drooling/dropping food from mouth
* Loss of appetite/ weight loss
Periodontal Disease not only affects your pet's mouth, it also takes effect on internal organs such as the lungs, heart, kidneys, liver and even your pets nervous system. Routine examinations and dental cleanings can help prevent dental disease. Please give us a call to schedule your pet's teeth cleaning today.
WE NOW OFFER PROHEART INJECTION FOR HEARTWORM PREVENTION FOR DOGS
This is a safe and effective way to avoid having to pill your dog every month! Proheart is an injection that your dog would receive in the hospital by one of our doctors or technicians. It is available for pets 6 months or age or older. Call our office today for an appointment!
Welcome Dr. Alyzabeth Looney to our team of associate veterinarians! She graduated from Texas A&M this spring and joined us as soon as she could. We are very happy to have her working with us and your pets and livestock! Hours:
Address: 1112 Main St, Bastrop, TX 78602
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|