- ATX Santa: Available for special appearances, parties and events. (512) 796-9441 or email@example.com.
- Funky's Piñata: Rentals for moonwalks, tables and chairs. Located at 332 Hwy 290 E, Elgin, Texas 78621, (512) 497-2709.
- Home Garden Parties: Let's have fun! Iva J. Stanard Home and Garden Party, Designer phone (512) 332-6316 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Johnny Jamz: Mobile DJ service - Country, Salsa, Oldies, Disco, Hip Hop and Tejano. Contact John Rivera, Jr., (512) 293-3731.
- Music Man Entertainment: Karaoke, DJ services, live performances and voice overs. Contact Big Jim Dunlap at (512) 825-8600 or email@example.com.
The Voluptuous Table
Small, intimate prix fixe dinner events.
Chicken Breasts with Sauce Sevilla
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste (I used Penzey's shallot salt seasoning)
2 Tbs. EVOO
2-4 Tbs. pieces bacon fat
1 Tbs. butter
1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
1/4 cup brandy (preferably Spanish)
1 cup dry red wine (I used a rioja)
2 Tbs. butter
Deviled Eggs with Caviar.
These eggs are very special, not just for the caviar, but because the filling is whipped with Duke's
mayonnaise and half-and-half until fluffy and the flavors are heightened with horseradish, garlic, onion, dill and the tiniest amount of that Famous Yellow Mustard, then piped decoratively into the hollows of the whites. The caviar just puts everything over the top.